How to enable flash in your android phone or tablet
Adobe Flash player for ANDROID
Adobe stopped supporting Flash player for Android after the release of Jelly-bean operating system in July of 2012. But still you can install the old version of adobe flash .apk file in your android device to enable flash.
To enable Adobe flash in your Android device manually, you need to follow these simple steps as provided by Adobe in their website:
- Ensure that the Android device is connected to the Internet.
- Open the Settings menu.
- Select Security (or Applications, on older Android OS versions).
- Select Unknown Sources.
- Tap OK to confirm your selection.
- Close Settings.
- Launch the browser.
- Search for "flash player archive page" or navigate directly to the Adobe Flash Player Archive page.
- On the Archive page, scroll down to Flash Player for Android archives.
- Select a version of Flash Player that is compatible with your Android operating system.
- Tap the link to download the Flash Player installer. Download begins automatically.
- When download completes, close the browser.
- Open Notifications.
- Tap install_flash_player.apk.
- When prompted, tap Install.
- When installation completes, tap Done.
Note: if you are using Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or newer, you’ll want to use a stock browser other than Google Chrome for the Flash install. Chrome does not support Flash Player whatsoever for that operating system.With Android 4.4 KitKat (and all future versions for that matter), Google moves to Chromium for its WebView.
DOLPHIN browser and jetpack
If your phone does not has default Android browser, then you need to install Dolphin web browser and jetpack apks to enable flash in your device.
How does Dolphin support Flash?
Adobe stopped supporting flash in Android device 4.1+. However, with Dolphin, they have enabled users to turn on flash support in the browser. Dolphin Jetpack helps to improve the stability of viewing flash content in the browser.
How to enable flash support in Dolphin?
Open dolphin browser and go to Settings > Web Content > Flash Player
Note: You must install the Flash Player application onto your device first.
How to enable flash in your android phone or tablet Reviewed by Sriram PV on 18:13:00 Rating: