Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

You can also receive Free Email Updates:

How to Pin My Computer on TaskBar for Windows 8 and 8.1


Hello friends, in this post  I am gonna tell you how to Pin My Computer on Task Bar for Windows especially for windows 8 and 8.1 users. A very tiny post, but useful tip.

1. Right click on Desktop
2. Go to New and select Shortcut
3. Give Path as

%SystemRoot%\explorer.exe /E,::{20D04FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D} 

4. Go to Next.
5. Assign any name to it.
6. Now Finish. Change the icon to what ever you want to display.
7. Finish and Drag it to the Taskbar.

How to Pin My Computer on TaskBar for Windows 8 and 8.1 How to Pin My Computer on TaskBar for Windows 8 and 8.1 Reviewed by Sriram PV on 21:43:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Add your valuable comment here, Share your opinions. Comments for back-links will be deleted without prior intimation. Thank you.

Powered by Blogger.