Top 7 best web designing tools and editors
Hello guys, here I am with a useful post for newbies who wanna create websites, and for them I am giving few best tools for designing web pages very easily. Here are 5 best tools for creating webpages.
First one is my favorite.
1. Google Web Designer:
Google web designer is one of the coolest app for developing web pages.Features:
Two animation modes, Full 3D authoring environment,Design view and code view, Illustration tools and Easy ad workflow.
2.Microsoft Expression Web:
You can also download few web templates for this tool from Expression Templates.
Download Microsoft Expression Web 4 (Free Version) here
5. Aptana Studio 3:
6.CoffeeCup Free HTML Editor
7.WYSIWYG Web Builder
Visually design your website (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get).
• No HTML knowledge required! Just drag & drop objects to the page!
• Outputs standard HTML4, HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, PHP.
• Template support (100+).
• HTML5 Audio/Video, YouTube, Flash Video and more!
• Slidehows, photo galleries, rollover images, rollover text.
• Navigation bars, Menu bar and many other navigation options.
Two best editor tools:
Notepad++ is a very powerful editor tool. Check about that from the above link.
Top 7 best web designing tools and editors Reviewed by Sriram PV on 10:52:00 Rating: