How to Print Files Directly From Android Device Without Copying In Computer
Hello guys, here I am back with a new trick that how to print files wireless without connecting your mobile to your computer or not even transferring your printable files to your computer. Few days ago I found this way of printing from your Android device.
Just follow these simple steps:
First setup a Cloud print facility with your browser.
- Now install Cloud print app in your Android device.
- After install the app, run the app and select the google account which you have used for cloud print with your browser.
- Now a list of printers will be available in your device. Select the printer for printing operation.
Now a question.. How will you choose files to print?
- If you want to print files which are in your android device, then select LOCAL tab, browse and select the file.
- Or if you want to print from web, then select WEB tab and select the could media (google drive , skydrive ..) and select the printer and print it.
Screen shots and video are available on the play store link given above.
How to Print Files Directly From Android Device Without Copying In Computer Reviewed by Sriram PV on 10:45:00 Rating: