Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

You can also receive Free Email Updates:

WiFi not working in laptop but working in mobile



Did you ever noticed a problem with your laptop and thought that it was problem with your WiFi? Many times even I got this problem after I upgraded my laptop from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. Many times, while browsing internet suddenly my WiFi will stop working and shows me that WiFi  is limited. But when I turn on WiFi in my Android device, I can use WiFi in that device. Now many of you would have faced this issue. I later got a solution from HP support website after a post on their website about this. I followed the steps and after that my laptop receives WiFi without any problem.

Disconnect your laptop from Wi-Fi and try connecting again to it. It has to work. If not, then follow the steps given below.

From the Start Menu, click All Programs, click Accessories, right click the Command Prompt and select 'Run as Administrator'. Into the prompt type the following commands, hitting enter after each command. Include spaces in the commands as shown.

ipconfig /flushdns
nbtstat -R
nbtstat -RR
netsh int ip reset c:\resetlog.txt
netsh winsock rese

Type exit and hit enter.
If it does not fix your problem, then restart the PC and see if you can now connect.
WiFi not working in laptop but working in mobile WiFi not working in laptop but working in mobile Reviewed by Sriram PV on 10:34:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Add your valuable comment here, Share your opinions. Comments for back-links will be deleted without prior intimation. Thank you.

Powered by Blogger.